Sensor cable sets
Cable Sets for Accelerometers, Vibration & Pressure Sensors
We provide hi-quality Triax cable sets for use in MIL-STD-1553B bus. These are typically used in military applications like tanks, aircrafts, ground vehicles that have MIL-1553 bus systems.
- Low noise, high impedance cables with conductive coated dielectric for charge mode sensors. Reduce ‘tribo-electric’ effect induced output variations
- Choice of Microdot 10-32, BNC, TNC connectors from world-class suppliers like Tyco, Rosenberger or equivalent.
- MIL-39012 conformant
- Drop-in equivalents to common Kistler, PCB, Dytran types readily available
- Imported cables, MIL-C-17 conformant
• Sensor cables for accelerometers
• Sensor cables for use with force, torque and strain sensors.
• High Impedance, low noise cables are for use with charge mode sensors
• Voltage mode cables are for use with sensors of the type voltage mode
• Output cables are used to connect the output jacks of power units & read out units. BNC(M) connectors on both side are typically used